About Me

header ads

Re instated Adsense Disable for invalid activity | Invalid Clicks and Traffic | Policy Violation

                   


Hello to all APAJR Lab Readers after a long gap i am back with new Post Re instated Adsense Disable for invalid activity. In this post i will teach you how to get adsense account back after Disable for invalid activity or Invalid click and Traffic or Policy Vioolation. You can Re instated your adsense account back using Appeal form but about 80% appeal form get rejected by adsense due to no correct reason defined in appeal form. so here i am going to teach you how to write appeal form and in which format and how to get re instated in 5 to 6 working days.

Re instated Adsense Disable account for Invalid activity and Invalid click and Traffic :

If your adsense account get disabled for invalid activity and invalid clicks and traffic no need to worry just follow our step and i sure 90% that your appeal get not rejected and adsense get re instated. Remember you can one time able to appeal a form, if it rejected then you will not get any reply for other appeal form. you have only one chance to get your account back. 

Step 1 : 
For Invalid activity and Invalid Click and  Traffic Click Here 

Step 2 : 

Tick the information that asking in appeal form in radio buttom.

Step 3 :

Now it give you three box to defined about your account, website and traffic.

In first box past this letter with your information:



 Hello,

It all started it when I had registered to the AdSense program somewhere in 2014 and of course as a new participant in the program, I was excited to make my first pay check. With all the excitement to test the new ads and thinking I can click some of my own ads and Google would not know, but of course I was proven wrong as I was later banned for invalid activity somewhere in August.

The site I have used AdSense on is: www.rrshost.com and since my daily page views and Google ranking have increased by more than I expected I would like to make a request to Google to reconsider my application, give me a second chance and maybe let me participate in the AdSense program.

As a publisher I've learned that working honestly with the Advertising Agent will be of benefit to both the publisher and the advertiser. If my request is met, I would be more then welcome to participate in the AdSense program for a second chance by doing my best to follow all the Terms of Service and making sure that Google would be proud to have me as one of their publishers.Thank you for reading,

Thank you for reading,
Your Name

 Enter your website in the place of  www.rrshost.com  and Your Name .


2nd Box : "Have you or your site ever violated the AdSense program policies or Terms & Conditions? If so, how? Also, include any relevant information that you believe may have resulted in invalid activity. * "

If your  site violated the adsense program policied or Terms & Condition. then defined the correct reason be 100% truly when writing a appeal form for adsense.


If your site is not violated the adsense program policies or Terms and Condition. then write

My website never violated the Google Adsense program policies or Terms and Condition. My website always Follow Google adsense  program policies or Terms and Condition.

In 3rd box will the detial about your website or leave a blank.

Wait for 5 to 6 working days to get reply or sometime it take 1 to 2 weeks to review your appeal form. I am 90% sure that your adsense account get Re instated.



For Policy Violation Appeal for click here 

Fill the correct Detail and write 100% truly appeal form if u need your adsense account back.


Any Doubt and Question about Adsense Contact Adsense Forum Page Click Here  


To contact Adsense
 
Adsense Offering a contact page for publisher who are earning about $25 per day. where publisher and adsense staff can chat directly . Click here to contact adsense.







Post a Comment

2 Comments